Concordia Cum Veritate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concordia Cum Veritate

Legal Nightmares

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fuck This If You Can

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Fuck This If You Can Empty
PostSubject: Fuck This If You Can   Fuck This If You Can EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:59 pm

I´m sure you can, whoever you are but it´s worth of trying..
It´s kind of human nature isn´t it..
Trying..
I´m not sure if fucking around and eliminating freedom of speech is really part of humanity but it does exist strongly in so called humans.
What happens if you are attacked in the web? Do you kind of feel pissed off? But of course you more or less try to understand. Then in some point you start wondering if you really have to listen to it forever. You could say something mean back but it just would lead you into more bad battle and it´s not very creative actually.
I took other road and got punished by elimination of my text. My other road was to take the sentence which was "just a friendly note to let me to know that I´m mentally ill and need a doctor". I had got that "friendly note" almost in every message from her and it was clear that she wouldn´t stop. So I took her sentence and turned it into a word game. I used all letters from her writing to create a new sentence. It worked out too good Twisted Evil. In some sentence I managed to say that she needs AA club because of urea of nazies. So, no wonder that she wanted me to stop. Writings in my diary were deleted because I was "insulting". What kind of loser delets my writings because I´m insulting with the own "words" of attacker.. If she wants me to stop it´s very simple, she can stop calling me sick in every message.
Those people attack often in groups, they can´t stand it if victim can use intelligent ways to eliminate the power of attacks. "Go to the corner and cry there bitch", that´s what they are trying.. And when it doesn´t work out they are pissed off.
I´m already forged as mentally ill by "officials" (it´s clear that real, law obeying officials hardly would do anything like that. But clean on paper means officially clean) and now I shouldn´t protect myself with intelligent way. That´s the motive, they don´t want me to show how smart I am cause smarter I am more certain prosentually that things I have said (and more worse for them what I will say)really are worth of thinking. Like theory about 911. They like to say that usual people can´t do anything special but theory doesn´t tell who you are, it just is. You believe in it or not. Worst thing for criminals is if theory sounds good enough to be true.
Do you then care who wrote it?
Back to top Go down
http://legalnightmares.foorumini.com

Fuck This If You Can
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Concordia Cum Veritate :: General :: Me And My Missions On The Other Forums-
Jump to: